Maldives tour Packages

Explore Maldives

Maldives Tour Packages


Magic at Fun Island Resort maldives Holiday Package

Magic at Fun Island Resort & Spa (4 Nights)

4 Nights Maldives

View Deals
  • Flights
  • Sightseeing
  • Accommodation
  • Food
  • Transport
Lagoon in Deep Blues maldives Holiday Package

Lagoon in Deep Blues - Paradise Island Resort & Spa, Maldives (4 Nights)

4 Nights Maldives

View Deals
  • Flights
  • Sightseeing
  • Accommodation
  • Food
  • Transport
Chaaya Island Dhonveli Maldives Holiday Package

Chaaya Island Dhonveli, Maldives Package (3 Nights)

3 Nights Maldives

View Deals
  • Flights
  • Sightseeing
  • Accommodation
  • Food
  • Transport
Kurumba Maldives holiday package

Kurumba, Maldives Package (3 Nights)

3 Nights Maldives

View Deals
  • Flights
  • Sightseeing
  • Accommodation
  • Food
  • Transport
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort holiday package

Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa Package (3 Nights)

3 Nights Maldives

View Deals
  • Flights
  • Sightseeing
  • Accommodation
  • Food
  • Transport

Maldives Tour Packages from Delhi

Located southwest off the coast of India and Sri Lanka, Maldives is a tropical beauty of dotted islands with palms & lagoons. Maldives is also known as the 'The pearl necklace' of the Indian Ocean, this beautiful and unique country is made up of 1190 islands, the real fact about Maldives is 99 per cent of its total area is water, with the remaining 1 per cent is land. Book a Maldives Holiday Package with True Blue Travel and enjoy your visit to some of the most magnificent, crystal clear & Spectacular beaches.

Most Maldives tour packages cover the most of the attractions like from prehistoric temples, snorkeling and diving activities. There is a number of Maldives Holiday packages are available online, you can book basic Maldives tours, and go for sightseeing, or you can also personalize your tour according to your preferences.

Maldives is also a popular tourist destination for Honeymooners, people who are looking for a honeymoon package can book Maldives honeymoon package to start a new chapter in their life. We at True Blue Travel have some special arrangement for newly wed couples.

Best Time to visit Maldives

Best time to visit Maldives is between the months of December and April, during this time weather is dry and pleasant for beach side activities. And from May-end to August is off-season in Maldives, during this time you can get great deals from resorts.

Maldives Travel Guide

Things to do in Maldives

Maldives is a beautiful group of islands to explore, With luxury bungalows and sandy beaches there are so many things to relax. Here you can do scuba diving, snorkeling with sea turtles, dolphin spotting, surfing, and stand up paddle boarding, sunset dinner.

Water Sports Activities in Maldives

Maldives is like a paradise for the people who love water sports because it's surrounded with water so you can perform many water sports activities in Maldives. Here you can try Catamaran Sailing, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing, Riding in glass-bottom boats, Jet Skiing, Scuba Diving, Wakeboarding, Parasailing, Banana Boat Rides, Fishing and Under-water Walking.

Things to do in Maldives on Honeymoon

Maldives is the best place for the honeymoon couple, So who are planning their honeymoon can choose pre made honeymoon package or can personalise their Maldives honeymoon package with True Blue Travel. There are so many romantic things to do on your honeymoon in Maldives. You can start with Snorkel at Amidst Gazillion Reefs, Romantic Massage, Underwater snooze, Submarine Ride, National Museum, The Glow-In-The-Dark-Beach, Luxurious Private Boat ride, floating luxury or the safari boats, Sunset Romantic Dinner.

Popular Resort for Honeymoon in Maldives

On your stay for Honeymoon in Maldives, you can choose form a wide range of beautiful cottages and resorts. Though we have a list of best resorts in Maldives for the honeymoon with us, but can also select according to your taste also. Here are some good resorts SonevaFushi, Kunfunadhoo Island, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, South Malé Atoll, Shangri-laVillingili Resort & Spa, Villingili Island, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at LandaaGiraavaru, LandaaGiraavaru Island, One & Only Reethi Rah, Cocoa Island by COMO, Six Senses Laamu, Baros Maldives, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives and Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru.

How to Reach Maldives

Maldives is an island country; there is no possible way to reach this island by road or by train. Male International Airport (MLE) is the main airport where almost all major airlines operate regular flights. You can book your flight ticket to Maldives from New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.

500
Trips
300
Rooms Booked
50
Awards
350
Happy Clients